1. You must accept our Terms and Conditions before any payment will be accepted or vacation will be booked. If you book travel with us without signing this form, you agree to and acknowledge all of our terms, conditions, and policies on our website. Please note: If you submit a payment or book travel with our Admin from our Facebook group, you agree to our Terms and Conditions whether you elect to sign this form or not.
2. You must register in the name of your government-issued ID you will use for travel.
Ex., if your passport is in your maiden name you must register in your maiden name. Please understand that you are responsible for any name change fees.
3. All payments are NON--REFUNDABLE & NON--TRANSFERABLE. The only refunds allowed are for bookings with travel insurance. Refunds given with travel insurance will include a cancellation fee and less the cost of travel insurance. There are no refunds for no-shows. If your reservation is canceled due to non-payment, there are no refunds. There are no refunds after the final payment due dates.
4. You must make payments on your reservation after your initial first deposit with Easy Pay Installment Plans. Any payment amount of $50 or more is acceptable.
5. If you fail to make at least one payment before the month of your final payment due date with Easy Pay Installment Payment Plans, your reservation is subject to cancellation and any previous deposits will be forfeited and your room will be resold. If you are falling behind on payments, please contact us to bring it to our attention or we can only assume you have abandoned your reservations.
6. Rates are subject to change. Late fees are due after the final payment deadline. Late payments are only accepted by the approval of management. You must let us know in advance.
7. No name changes are allowed without travel insurance. A name change fee of $200 with travel insurance.
8. Account summaries are sent to everyone sharing a room. No individual summaries can be requested. It is the responsibility of each client to maintain accurate balance and payment history information regarding their booking and reservation status and payment dates. Our Admins/Travel Consultants are not responsible for client payment history or balance information. While we make every effort to provide up-to-date information, Our Admins/Travel Consultants are not liable for any errors or omissions.
9. All payments are processed according to the Central Standard Time zone. Your final payment is due by your final payment due date by 11:59 pm Central Standard Time. If you fail to make your payment or late payment by the due date by 11:59 pm Central Standard Time, your payment is considered past due and will incur cancellation and additional cancel fees. If you fail to set up a refund request prior to your final payment due date, your reservation will cancel due to non-payment at 11:59 pm on your final payment due date. No refunds will be given on reservations that cancel due to non-payment and travel insurance will also be voided if the request for a refund or cancel is not received and approved in writing prior to the final payment due date along with the late/cancel fees. There are no exceptions. Reservations automatically cancel and cannot be retrieved. There are no refunds after the final payment due dates.
10. Travel insurance must be paid in full in order to use. You only have 7 days after your booking date to cancel your travel insurance. All bookings without travel insurance are nonrefundable. Travel insurance is due in full and must be paid in full within 7 days of booking when added to your reservation. If it is not paid in full in 7 days, it will be dropped from your reservation and your reservation will be nonrefundable at that time. Reservations that cancel with travel insurance are only fully refundable if paid in full. All reservations with travel insurance that are not paid in full will only receive a refund of the deposit paid less the cost of travel insurance and cancel fees.
There are no refunds after the final payment due dates.
All payment plan processing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Release of Liability and Hold Harmless
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the above-named travel on dates indicated in your travel contract, I voluntarily acknowledge and agree to the following:
I agree for myself, my heirs and assigns, executors and administrators to hold harmless and release Our Admins/Travel Consultants or any other vendors or organization(s) and/or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, representatives, or successors (released parties) from any and all losses, causes of action, liabilities, indirectly from participation in connection with my travel and/or the condition of the property, facilities or equipment used for my trip, regardless of when, where or how such claim may arise and regardless of whether caused by the disappearance of the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise, including, without limitation. Claims relating to (i) any theft, loss, or disappearance of property, (ii) bodily injury (fatal or non-fatal), and (iii) property damage.
The agreements will be constructed broadly to prevent claims and lawsuits to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. Any provisions found to be void or unenforceable shall be modified or deleted to the minimum extent necessary to make them enforceable, and shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.